Tolunay-Wong Engineers, Inc
- Construction/Contractors, Construction Equipment
Tolunay-Wong Engineers, Inc. is an engineering firm that provides construction materials testing & geo-technical engineering. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown from a small staff to over 300 engineers, scientists, technicians, and support personnel located in offices throughout Texas and Louisiana. What sets TWE apart from others is our team commitment to maintaining a rapid response to our clients’ needs, and implementing our services with innovative and cost-effective project solutions.
Our core areas of service include:
Geotechnical Engineering and Geophysical Services
Construction Materials Testing
Deep Foundations Testing
Within each of these core service areas, we provide a wide range of consulting and testing services for projects located throughout the Gulf Coast, nationally, and internationally. Our hallmark is seeking innovative and unique solutions to challenging problems that have economic and schedule benefits for our clients.
TWE recognizes the benefits of a corporate commitment to employee health and safety and foster a culture of safe working practices. It is our policy to provide a safe and healthful workplace for our employees and to observe all State and Federal Laws and Regulations. We are committed to training our employees to follow safe practices and to recognize and correct unsafe working conditions.
- Tolunay-Wong Engineers (TWE) is happy to announce that we will be the Geotechnical Engineering Consultant responsible
- monitoring settlement during surcharge loading of the planned North Terminal Project.
- To perform these services, we are installing 40 vibrating wire piezometers
- and 79 settlement plates. We will monitor the instrumentation during the duration of the surcharge period. We are
- excited to be a part of this historic project for the City of New Orleans.
Whom to Contact
- Mrs. Heather B CinaOffice Manager1201 24th St.Kenner, LA 70062Phone: (504) 467-6009Fax: (504) 667-4150