The New Orleans Chamber of Commerce was founded in 2004 to provide members with the opportunity to build mutually beneficial partnerships within the City of New Orleans. Currently the Chamber has over 1,200 members and also has the lowest dues in the region.
Why Join the Chamber?
Advertising & Promotion
By associating with the New Orleans Chamber, your business’s reputation will grow throughout the community. Your business can increase exposure from both online and offline outlets that the Chamber provides for members only.
• Online membership directory on the Chamber’s website
• Annual print directory listing each member in up to three different locations
• Promotion of events, specials or business information in the Chamber’s bi-monthly e-newsletter Member Pulse
• Sponsorship and hosting opportunities to heighten visibility in the community
• Exclusive member logo on Chamber members’ placement on marketing materials
• Lead referrals and business recommendations directly to your company
• Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting assistance, including the “big gold scissors” and announcement of the event
It’s the new New Orleans Chamber of Commerce and by joining today, you can get in on the ground floor of an organization created to help you grow your business through advocacy, education, and access to great member benefits. We’ll be your company’s one source for information on tax incentive programs, workforce training, economic trends and legislation — information you can use every day.
Our Chairman's Council