McGlinchey Stafford PLLC
- Legal Services
McGlinchey Stafford is a premier mid-sized business law firm with a highly integrated national platform. We leverage bold innovation, diverse talent, and leading-edge technology across our powerful network to serve clients at the local, regional, and national levels. Since opening our doors in 1974 in New Orleans, we have expanded to 15 offices, and our 150 attorneys serve clients from offices in Alabama, California, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New York, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington, DC. In addition, we have attorneys licensed to practice in 30 U.S. states, districts, and territories.
We are proud to provide firmwide resources to clients of various sizes and jurisdictions on matters at the local, regional, and national levels, as well as internationally. We have experience in more than 40 practice areas, including business; class action defense; commercial litigation; consumer financial services; insurance regulation, compliance, coverage, and litigation; intellectual property; labor and employment; products liability; public finance; real estate; and white collar/government investigations, among others.
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Richard A. AguilarManaging MemberPhone: (504) 586-1200Fax: (504) 596-2800
- Camille BryantAttorneyPhone: 504-596-2763
- Anne LecheRegional AdministratorPhone: (504) 586-1200Fax: (504) 596-2800
- Heather MorseChief Business Development OfficerPhone: (504) 586-1200Fax: (504) 596-2800
- Mary PendarvisGraphic Materials and Design ManagerPhone: (504) 586-1200Fax: (504) 596-2800
- Ms. Deborah RomeroExecutive AssistantPhone: (504) 586-1200Fax: (504) 596-2800
- Benjamin SchuppAttorneyPhone: 504-596-0349Fax: 504-910-8427
- Mr. Al ThomasExecutive Director of AdministrationPhone: (504) 586-1200Fax: (504) 596-2800