AmeriHealth Caritas Louisiana
- Healthcare & Wellness
AmeriHealth Caritas Louisiana is part of the AmeriHealth Caritas Family of Companies, a national leader in managed care. We've been selected as one of the Best Places to Work in Baton Rouge for three years in a row.
The name Caritas stands for care. That's because care is the heart of our work. Our name shows our commitment to our #1 priority: the health of you and your family.
We are experts in providing quality health care to people covered by publicly funded programs. These programs include Medicaid, Medicare, and Louisiana Children's Health Insurance Program (LaCHIP).
AmeriHealth Caritas Louisiana helps members get the care they need when they need it. We do this with:
A coordinated approach to health care
Leading-edge technology solutions
Innovative community programs
Our goal is to improve health outcomes for our members and build healthy communities across Louisiana.
Whom to Contact
- Yolanda CrissPhone: (225) 300-9200
- LaTasha M. DelmoreAdministrative Assistant IIPhone: (225) 300-9189Fax: (225) 300-9209
- Grover Harrison IIIPhone: (225) 300-9208
- Ms. Keelea Renee' LeJeuneCommunity Relations Coordinator, New Orleans Wellness Center ManagerPhone: (504) 218-2972
- Mr. Kyle C. ViatorMarket PresidentPhone: (225) 300-9238