- Healthcare & Wellness
- Shopping and/or Specialty Retail
At Amber House, our body care offerings are made by hand, utilizing minimal plant based ingredients and simple methods of folk plant medicine. By turning to the wisdom of these time-tested methods we create offerings that are highly effective at nourishing your skin and body inside and out. It is our intent that in practicing these folk methods our offerings will serve as a means to honor, recover and centralize traditional practices of herbal medicine and the cultures that create them.
- People are already beautiful and whole.
- Plant medicine is the people's medicine.
- Plant medicine nourishes what is already beautiful and whole.
- Plants themselves are our nourishing kin to be revered and honored.
By practicing honorable harvest methods, slow gentle extraction processes, utilizing packaging with low impact materials and ensuring the use of only minimal, essential, ingredients we honor our dedication to the health of our planet, our customers, and our community. Most importantly, we hope to honor the communities and traditions of folk healers across the globe whose collective wisdom has guided our growth and made it possible to bring simple, effective, supportive body care to you and your family.
Our passion is in recognizing that each person exists with their own body, their own cultural needs and their own stories to be nourished and protected. Thank you for making our passion a part of your daily care.
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Greg DoradoCo-FounderPhone: (504) 356-1099
- Mr. Andrew WardCo-FounderPhone: (504) 356-1099