2023 Keep it Clean NOLA Challenge
Date and Time
Thursday May 25, 2023
8:30 AM - 10:30 AM CDT
8:30am - 9:00am Coffee, Pastry, & Networking
9:00am - 10:00am Campaign Presentations
10:00am - 10:30am Network with service providers to help you Keep it Clean!
New Orleans Marriott
2ND FLOOR - PRESERVATION HALL: STUDIOS 1-4
555 Canal Street
New Orleans, LA
Parking: $15 available on-site at the Marriott Hotel. Nearby public lots & garages. Uber/Lyft/Taxi is highly encouraged.
Energy, Water Management, and Zero Waste Service Provider: $100 - Exhibitor Table at Event
Energy, Water Management, and Zero Waste Service Provider (Non-Profit): $50 - Exhibitor Table at Event
Liz Shepherd, Love Your City powered by LifeCity
LifeCity is partnering with New Orleans & Company and the New Orleans Chamber of Commerce to promote sustainable practices in the City of New Orleans through the Keep it Clean Campaign!
Join us for a complimentary workshop with panelists sharing ways they are making an impact in the city and learn how your business can implement steps to be more environmentally friendly. Connect with sustainable resource providers and sign up to participate in the Keep it Clean Challenge on-site!
Learn More About:
- Ways to lower your energy bill and save money through Energy Smart Initiatives
- Easy ways to start diverting waste from the landfill
- Easy ways to implement green infrastructure to reduce flooding
- Meet service providers who can help you reach your goals for Zero Waste, Water, and Energy Goals
- Increase traffic to your business
- Making a bigger impact on your community and the Earth