8:00am - 4:30pm
- Manufacturing, Production & Wholesale
Lighthouse Louisiana helps people get jobs, regain their independence, and challenge expectations of the capabilities of people with disabilities.
We envision a world where:
* Everyone with a disability who wants to work can find a job
* People who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing have access to communication with everyone
* Vision loss does not mean a loss of independence
* People with disabilities have equal access to community spaces, public transit, and safety net services
Whom to Contact
- Stephanie BenedettiSenior Vice President of External AffairsPhone: (703) 475-9963
- Ms. Victoria PerodinWork Readiness InstructorPhone: (504) 899-4501Fax: (504) 895-4162
- Ms. Renee VidrinePresidentPhone: 504-899-4501 Ext. 203Fax: 504-895-4162
Located off of Tchoupitoulas St. in uptown New Orleans. Lighthouse can be found at the end of State Street and the river.