Hotard Coaches, Inc. provides 24/7 Service
Hotard Coaches, Inc.
- Transportation, Tradeshow & Travel Services
Hotard Coaches, Inc. provides customers with more than 100 years of experience in the Transportation Services Industry. Hotard Coaches is one of the most diverse transportation companies.
Calco Travel, Inc. was originally founded as Hotard Bus Line in 1935 by Callen Hotard’s grandfather. Due to many changes over the years, Hotard Bus Line underwent a corporate name change in 1996 to Premier Motor Coach, Inc. In the meantime, the Calco Travel, Inc. name lived on, having been incorporated in 1986 as a full service tour and travel company under the ownership of Callen and Coleen Hotard. In the spring of 2001 Callen and Coleen purchased Premier Motor Coach and became the third generation of the
Over the years, Hotard Coaches, Inc. originally founded by Callen’s uncle, underwent different ownership, but has been continuously providing outstanding service with a focus on safety and hospitality since the 1960s. In 2007, Callen Hotard purchased Hotard Coaches, Inc. and once again brought the transportation company back under local, family ownership.
Today, Hotard Coaches allows the company to extend its superior transportation services from Florida to Texas, serving customers across the Gulf Coast. We have offices and garages in Lafayette, LA, Geismar, LA, New Orleans, LA and Oceans Springs, MS. The Company’s philosophy is based on building champions which takes every member of our team functioning at the highest level.
- Tour and Travel Company
- Transportation Company
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Sandra AndersonHuman Resources ManagerPhone: (504) 274-1752Fax: 504-944-8650
- Mr. Daniel Burke, CPARegional ControllerPhone: (504) 942-5735Fax: (504) 944-8650
- Mrs. Julie ChalmersGeneral ManagerPhone: (504) 274-1751Fax: (504) 944-8650
- Mr. Andre ChevalierDirector of OperationsPhone: (504) 942-5700Fax: (504) 944-8650
- Mrs. Shannon HammDirector of Sales & MarketingPhone: (504) 942-5723Fax: (504) 944-8650
- Mr. Michael HooverDirector of MaintenancePhone: (504) 942-5888Fax: (504) 944-8650
- Mr. Callen HotardCEO/OwnerPhone: (504) 944-5700Fax: (504) 944-8650
- Mr. Allen RossDirector of Safety & TrainingPhone: (504) 942-5702Fax: (504) 944-8650
Driving Directions from Metairie Take I-10 towards New Orleans Keep left to take I-610 E EXIT 230 / Slidell Turn right onto Elysian Fields Avenue Take the 1st right, then 2nd left onto Touro