- Healthcare & Wellness
Heartbeat NOLA Mission: To significantly increase the number of New Orleans citizens who are trained in CPR/AED/First Aid and will be able to save a life from Sudden Cardiac Arrest – the leading cause of death in the US.
Heartbeat NOLA is a citizen CPR & AED Awareness and Education Program as well as a Fundraising Campaign to place more accessible AEDs in the New Orleans area. We also provide training and certification in Adult & Infant CPR, AED and First Aid.
- CPR Training
- AED Training & Procurment
- Life Saving Skills
- Hospitality Industry Workplace First Aid, AED,CPR
Whom to Contact
- Tricha ArabieSecretaryPhone: (504) 628-1074Fax: (504) 467-1039
- Kimaline DuplessisBoard of DirectorsPhone: (504) 628-1074Fax: (504) 467-1039
- Suzanne HowardBoard of DirectorsPhone: (504) 628-1074Fax: (504) 467-1039
- Kelley SchellangBoard of DirectorsPhone: (504) 628-1074Fax: (504) 467-1039
- Maurice TrosclairPresident / Chairman of the BoardPhone: (504) 628-1277Fax: (504) 467-1039
- Mrs. Nancy TrosclairExecutive Director + CPR/BLS InstructorPhone: (504) 628-1074