HandsOn New Orleans
Our nonprofit accelerates community change to strengthen families and transform neighborhoods through civic engagement. Let us do the CSR work for you!
Our services include:
- Customizing your next CSR/ERG event with our turn-key solutions
- Improving employee engagement through just-in-time training
- Tracking and reporting your employees' community involvement
HandsOn New Orleans is a local affiliate of the Points of Light Global Network. The organization supports over 213 nonprofits in the metro area through collaborative efforts that promote educational equity in the public school system, improve access to community services and resources, foster healthy lifestyles, sustain the natural and built environment, and assist residents on emergency preparedness, response, and recovery.
Since 2005, HandsOn has engaged 136,000+ volunteers serving 772,380 hours with an impact of $29,000,000 in community savings through time and materials.
- Turn-key solutions for your business' corporate social responsibility model (CSR)
- CSR consulting
- Customized days of service
Rep/Contact InfoMr. Chris CameronExecutive Director
- Phone: (501) 319-9883