- Public Utilities
Energy Smart is Entergy New Orleans' energy efficiency program that incentivizes business customers to perform energy saving upgrades in their facilities. The program works with business owners, facility managers and trade ally contractors to identify energy efficiency opportunity and provide valuable cash incentives on energy efficiency upgrades and improvements.
Participants can receive up to $150,000 per site per year, and customers can receive up to $500,000 per year across all of their projects and sites. Incentives are available for equipment upgrades that result in verifiable electric usage reduction such as:
• Lighting and lighting controls
• HVAC upgrades and heat pump
Energy efficient upgrades can help your business:
• Lower maintenance costs with longer-lasting, high-quality technology
• Increase comfort for customers and employees
• Increase occupancy rates
• Increase asset value
In Program Year 9 (January 1, 2019 - March 31, 2020) Energy Smart saved over 68 million kWh and paid over $7 million dollars in incentives across residential and commercial customers. Commercial and industrial customers saved nearly 39 million kWh and received about $4.3 million dollars in incentives.
Deadline for the 2020 program is December 31, 2020. Don't Wait. Get Energy Smart today.
Local DealsEnergy Efficiency Bonus for New Orleans Business CustomersPrint Coupon
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Dawn EllerdMarketing & Outreach LeadPhone: (504) 390-7515
- Kevin FitzwilliamTraining & Development SpecialistPhone: (985) 240-2217