Think your marketing and sales teams are crushing it (but the numbers show that clearly they are not), and you can't figure out how or what to fix? Whether you start with identifying your goals or not, the thing that matters is the understanding of what you want to show to whom, and what you're going to do based on that data. The most common and recognizable barriers to successful growth present themselves in the inability to generate meaningful reports from all the data being captured. Join this guided discussion around how big an impact your data collection and reporting strategy (or lack thereof) impacts business growth.
- Framework to take "stock" of goals, sources, and stakeholders for better planning and reporting;
- Understanding of the core business functions impacted by your CRM of choice (it matters, A LOT);
- Ability to identify gaps in your process and data collection that are handicapping your success;
- Key steps to creating a data strategy;
- Improved ability to interpret business to make better business decisions.