The Shop at The Collection’s Holiday Art Market returns for a second year, and once again it coincides with The Historic New Orleans Collection’s Member Appreciation Day. Shoppers looking for unique or locally made gifts this season are invited to come to the French Quarter for a one-stop shopping experience.
The following 10 local artists will be on-site selling selections of their merchandise:
• Alison Ford Metals (jewelry)
• Carnival Sculpture (papier-mâché art by Brian J. Bush)
• Jill Shampine (hand-crafted pillows, handbags, and wall art)
• Maison NOLA (baby gifts)
• Nick Conner’s Woodenwares (home décor made with salvaged wood)
• Passion Lilie (ethical apparel for men and women)
• Peggy Bishop Pottery (indoor and outdoor art)
• Pete’s Papercrafts (laser-cut jewelry, dioramas, ornaments)
• Pop d’Art (makers of the New Orleans Original Shotgun Gingerbread House)
• Poppy Tooker (author of “Drag Queen Brunch”)
In addition to great shopping, there will be refreshments from Sobou and Café Cour, a raffle to win a black and gold picnic set, plus THNOC’s full assortment of exhibitions and guided tours. Members of THNOC will also save 20 percent on their purchases that day—twice as much as the standard member discount. To renew a membership in advance, visit hnoc.org/support/membership or call (504) 598-7155. On-site member registration and renewal will also be available at the event.