PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM DIGITAL SCAMS AND ATTACKSName: PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM DIGITAL SCAMS AND ATTACKSDate: October 26, 2019Time: 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM CDTEvent Description:With the increase of digital attacks it is important to understand how to protect your personal information from hackers.
About this Event
In this workshop attendees will develop a clear understanding of how cyber security works and how it can affect our everyday lives, both personally and in our business. Key topics that will be discussed are:
· What is Cyber Security& how does it affect me?
· What happens in a Cyber Attack? (Hacking Demonstration)
· How small businesses play a major role in cyber security
· Common SCAMS including Identity theft, Medicare-Medicaid Fraud, Mobile & Email
· Lasting Financial Effects of Getting Hacked
· Best practices to stay safe online & on mobile devices
Workshop takes place during Dillard's Community Outreach Fair