BID ON ART IN THE LIVE AND SILENT AUCTIONS! LIVE AUCTION: Saturday, October 17, 8-9 p.m.
SILENT AUCTION: Monday, October 12, 12 a.m.
– Sunday, October 18, 5 p.m.
New times demand new ways for New Orleanians to celebrate—this year, Ogden Museum of Southern Art brings the party home, so you can celebrate safely. Whether you indulge in an intimate evening for two, or host a small group gathering, this year’s O What a Night! brings all of the elegance and excitement of the Ogden Museum’s annual gala right to your doorstep. O What a Night! supports Ogden Museum’s educational mission to share the art and culture of the American South with the New Orleans community and beyond.
Do you want to be an O What a Night! Supporter? Supporters of O What a Night! will receive:
• Special catering pricing from our restaurant partners
• Celebratory gifts from the Ogden Museum Store
• Timed tickets to Museum for an in-person auction item viewing
• A link to the live auction event, led by an auctioneer • A Spotify playlist for your small group gathering
• Recognition on all print and digital materials The O What a Night! Live and Silent Auctions are OPEN TO ALL. The Silent Auction will begin on Givergy.us on Monday, October 12 at 12 a.m. and end Sunday, October 18 at 5 p.m. The Live Auction, led by auctioneer CK Swett, is made possible through the support of Ogden Museum’s live auction host, Neal Auction Company, and will take place on LiveAuctioneers.com on Saturday, October 17 at 8 p.m.