Fast-paced, comprehensive overview of what you need to know to successfully sell internationally –in only 90 minutes. Join Louisiana Economic Development, the Louisiana District Export Council, and the U.S. Commercial Service for a 90-minute virtual "Export Bootcamp."
Appropriate for new-to-export companies as well as businesses with existing international sales, this session will bring together some of Louisiana's most experienced international business professionals to share their knowledge.
Topics Covered Include:
• Market Entry and Marketing Best Practices
• Getting Paid
• Legal & Organizational Considerations
The session includes hands-on activities and connections to local resources, so you'll leave the course knowing your next steps to "geaux global".
Additional Questions? Contact: Tom.Outlaw@trade.gov.
Advanced Registration is Required Participation is limited to companies that meet SBA eligibility requirements under the Louisiana State Trade Expansion Program (STEP):
• Export-ready small business
• Based in Louisiana
• Been in business for at least one year
• Seeking to export goods or services of U.S. origin OR have at least 51% U.S. content
• Not debarred from doing business with the federal government
This training program is made possible through the Louisiana STEP grant, a program of the U.S. Small Business Administration and Louisiana Economic Development.