Create a Powerful and Practical PR Strategy for Your Small BusinessName: Create a Powerful and Practical PR Strategy for Your Small BusinessDate: March 14, 2019Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDTEvent Description:
Small business owners may think they’re too small for a public relations plan, but businesses of all sizes can generate positive press. How can you create a manageable PR strategy while still running your business?
In this webinar, SCORE Mentor Jasmine Powers will teach you three easy-to-implement methods for getting into local and national papers, online sites, TV, radio and podcasts.
Participants will learn how to:
- Identify the right media influencer for your specific news
- Position yourself as an expert to add credibility to any news story
- Talk to media with confidence, and avoid the disaster of hitting the trash file
- Turn your media placement into a sales funnel that runs on autopilot
- Attract the attention of hard-to-reach audiences
- BONUS: What to do if you get BAD press
ABOUT THE PRESENTER(S)
SCORE Mentor and Digital Marketing Consultant, Jasmine Powers Multimedia
Jasmine Powers is a digital marketing consultant at Jasmine Powers Multimedia where she supports nonprofits and ecommerce businesses with communications, web design and brand strategy. She also is a mentor with SCORE New Orleans Regional Chapter.