Contractual Considerations For Your BusinessName: Contractual Considerations For Your BusinessDate: March 16, 2017Time: 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM CDTEvent Description:
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• Just because you're not at fault doesn't mean you're not on the hook
• How to build the “liability fence” around your business
• How to avoid unintentionally exposing your insurance limits through your contracts
• Make sure your insurance policy and your contractual obligations are aligned
• Understand the Certificates of Insurance - what it means, what it doesn't mean
• Understand the definition of an "insured contract" and what it means to your indemnification agreements
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
If you are a lawyer, business owner, risk manager or anyone who enters into or negotiates construction, vendor or services contracts on behalf of a business, this seminar is for you.
R. Parke Ellis, CPCU | Chairman | Gillis, Ellis & Baker
Megan Guy, JD, MBA | Executive Counsel, Producer | Gillis, Ellis & Baker
Validated parking is available in the parking garages at 1615 Poydras and 1555 Poydras. Metered street parking is also available.