Royal Sonesta New Orleans
- Hotels/Lodging/Reservation Services
- Restaurants, Food & Beverage
Royal Sonesta New Orleans effortlessly combines timeless elegance and southern refinement, setting itself apart from other French Quarter hotels. Traditional gabled windows, rich colors and linens accented with fresh flowers, wrought-iron balconies, and a lush courtyard create an experience unlike any other. With 483 guest rooms and newly renovated ballroom, authentic hospitality, and its Food is Art philosophy, no one offers more ways to inspire its valued guests than the this resort-style hotel.
Royal Sonesta New Orleans offers the best of the French Quarter all under one roof. The hotel is home to several dining and entertainment venues, where you can take in the local flavors from Cajun and Creole at Restaurant R'evolution to coffee at PJ's Cafe and fresh seafood at Desire Oyster Bar. Hit our club The Jazz Playhouse, voted best for hotels on Bourbon Street New Orleans, LA. Or unwind with a cocktail at Le Booze, one of our five bars.
Located in the heart of the French Quarter, Royal Sonesta New Orleans is more than a place to meet or stay. We’re a premier destination for hotels in New Orleans whether to get away or gather. Inquire about our New Orleans hotel rates or plan a wedding, business or social event. Contact us to tailor an experience you won’t soon forget.
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Michelle DaigleSales ManagerPhone: (504) 553-2205Fax: (504) 586-0355
- Marieke FranzSenior Sales Manager, Northeast/Mid AtlanticPhone: (504) 586-0300Fax: (504) 586-0355
- Mr. Alfred L. GroosGeneral ManagerPhone: (504) 586-0300Fax: (504) 586-0355
- Ms. Colleen LemleyField Marketing ManagerPhone: (504) 553-2361Fax: (504) 586-0355
- Ms. Kathy MataDirector of Catering and Convention ServicesPhone: (504) 553-2205Fax: (504) 586-0355
- Wyeth MetzCatering Sales ManagerPhone: (504) 553-2205Fax: (504) 586-0355
- Ms. Shani MurphyLead Administrative AssistantPhone: (504) 553-2205Fax: (504) 586-0355
- Ms. Trista ThomasEmployment ManagerPhone: (504) 586-0300Fax: (504) 586-0355
The entrance to the hotel's underground Parking Garage and lower lobby is located at 700 Conti Street or 700 Bienville Street located between Conti and Bienville Streets.