NOPSI Hotel, New Orleans
- Hotels/Lodging/Reservation Services
- Event Space/Event Venue
NOPSI Hotel, New Orleans is the first luxury hotel to open in our city in nearly two decades. With 217 guest rooms including 76 suites, the CBD property located in the former headquarters of New Orleans Public Service Inc., the city's former utilities company. The casually elegant hotel features a shimmering rooftop pool and bar, as well as a lobby level bar and patio.
- NOPSI Hotel features over 14,000 square feet of historically significant indoor and outdoor event space.
- A dynamic community gathering place, Public Service is a casual-yet-sophisticated restaurant.
- The hotel's classic lobby featuring its iconic vaulted ceilings is the backdrop for an enjoyable dining experience.
- NOPSI's dynamic rooftop pool and bar, Above the Grid, will offer a year-round hotspot for hotel guests and locals.
- NOPSI Hotel is a 1920s-era building re-imagined as a 217-room hotel featuring 76 suites.
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Ray BruceDirector of Human ResourcesPhone: (504) 962-6500Fax: (504) 962-6509
- Roslyn ChavarriaBusiness Travel Sales ManagerPhone: (504) 962-6500Fax: (504) 962-6509
- Ms. Lauren LangensteinConference Services ManagerPhone: (504) 962-6585Fax: (504) 962-6509
- Ms. Ellen LeMaireGeneral ManagerPhone: (504) 962-6500Fax: (504) 962-6509
- Ms. Nicole MaxwellDirector of SalesPhone: (504) 962-6672Fax: (504) 962-6509
- Ms. Tara MinamotoAssociate Director of SalesPhone: (504) 962-6500Fax: (504) 962-6509
- Ms. Colleen PageDirector of Catering & Special EventsPhone: (504) 962-6500Fax: (504) 962-6509
NOPS Hotel is located in the Central Business District. Bourbon Street & French Quarter are 3 blocks away. The Morial Convention Center is 10 blocks away. The Mercedes-Benz Superdome is 8 blocks away.