New Orleans Chamber
- Community & Civic Organizations
- Business & Professional Services
What started in 2004 with a few people and great ideas, has transformed into the premier business organization of Greater New Orleans. Today, we represent over 1,100 businesses in our community. It is our mission to continue to improve our local business climate and create business initiatives and opportunities for our members and the city at large.
We pride ourselves on hosting over seventy networking events and seminars and having the lowest dues in the region. Our chamber has grown by 450% since 2009, and is projected be the largest chamber in the region in the near future.
Whether you are looking to forge lifelong business connections, meet a few people, or learn new ways to improve your company, then the New Orleans Chamber of Commerce is the place for you! PowerUp your business!
Also, make sure to check out Chamber Master, the cutting-edge software that we use to make your chamber experience easier.
- 70+ Networking Events and Seminars
- 450% Growth
- Lowest Dues in Region
- Over 1,100 Members
- Women's Only Events
NewsRelease Date: February 01, 2021
Whom to Contact
- EventsPhone: (504) 799-4260 ext 1Fax: (504) 799-4259
- MembershipPhone: (504) 799-4260 ext 1Fax: (504) 799-4259
- Ms. Ashley HilsmanVice President of Events & Community EngagementPhone: (504) 799-4260 ext 1Fax: (504) 799-4259
- Mr. Ben JohnsonPresident & CEOPhone: (504) 799-4260 ext 1Fax: (504) 799-4259
- Ms. Sandra LindquistExecutive Vice President and COOPhone: (504) 799-4260 ext 1Fax: (504) 799-4259
- Ms. Pamela OtibuOffice ManagerPhone: (504) 799-4260 ext 1Fax: (504) 799-4259
- Ms. Haley PeggMarketing & Communications DirectorPhone: (504) 799-4260 ext 1Fax: (504) 799-4259
- Ms. Erin ThomasMembership DirectorPhone: (504) 799-4260 ext 1Fax: (504) 799-4259
We are conveniently located across the street from the Superdome at 1515 Poydras St., Suite 1010.