InterContinental New Orleans
- Hotels/Lodging/Reservation Services
- Event Planning
- Event Space/Event Venue
- Restaurants, Food & Beverage
Authentic New Orleans luxury meets you at the InterContinental New Orleans—where impeccable, Four-Diamond accommodations and service are matched only by our perfect location.
This is the place to immerse yourself in Big Easy culture, just steps away from the historic French Quarter and the riverfront. Business and leisure travelers alike soak in the subtle quiet of our hotel while remaining close to the exciting pace of the city.
Our richly-appointed, newly renovated guestrooms and hotel spaces envelop your senses, while our exquisite rooftop pool with stunning city views and the fine cuisine at Trenasse Restaurant make your New Orleans experience complete. Our hotel is also your front-row seat to the famous Mardi Gras. Book your stay with us during this exciting festival and you’ll witness the Kings of Carnival toast their Queens, famed bands performing and dancing in the streets, and one-of-a-kind floats and parades known only to New Orleans culture.
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Gina ChimenoDirector of Sales & MarketingPhone: (504) 585-4353Fax: (504) 585-4350
- Mr. John RomanoGeneral ManagerFax: (504) 585-4350
- Andreina SalazarReservationsPhone: (504) 525-5566Fax: (504) 585-4350
- Ms. Anphia SmithBusiness Transient ManagerPhone: (504) 525-5566Fax: (504) 585-4350
InterContinental New Orleans remains close to both local airports. We are just a short 16-mile drive from Louis Armstrong International Airport and only 10 miles from New Orleans Lakefront Airport.