Garvey, Smith & Nehrbass, Patent Attorneys, LLC
- Legal Services
Our patent law firm was established in 1998 and our work is limited to patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and related intellectual property matters. We help clients obtain patents on inventions, register trademarks, register copyrights, and litigate and license those matters and other intellectual property matters. We help our clients with intellectual property inventories to help document their intellectual property and to see where they should take steps to better protect their intellectual property.
- Due to recent changes in US patent law, it is more important than ever to file patent applications as soon as possible.
- Our firm is No. 1 in the United States in 2015 in allowance percentage of patent applications in Technology Center 3600.
- We have gotten over 1000 US patents for clients since our firm began in July 1998
- Our practice is limited to intellectual property law. We often collaborate with other law firms to help their clients.
- We can help you assess your intellectual property and your i.p needs by conducting an i.p. survey of your business.
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Julie ChauvinPatent AttorneyPhone: (504) 432-0451
- Ms. Vanessa D'SouzaPatent AttorneyPhone: (504) 835-2000
- Mrs. Susan FayardAdministratorPhone: (504) 835-2000Fax: (504) 835-2070
- Mr. Seth NehrbassPatent AttorneyPhone: (504) 835-2000Fax: (504) 835-2070
- Ms. Mackenzie RodriguezPatent AttorneyPhone: 5048352000Fax: (504) 835-2070
On N. Causeway Boulevard, just South of Lake Pontchartrain.