Advertising & Promotion
By associating with the New Orleans Chamber, your business’s reputation will grow throughout the community. Your business can increase exposure from both online and offline outlets that the Chamber provides for members only.
• Online membership directory on the Chamber’s website
• Annual print directory listing each member in up to three different locations
• Promotion of events, specials or business information in the Chamber’s bi-monthly
e-newsletter Member Pulse
• Sponsorship and hosting opportunities to heighten visibility in the community
• Exclusive member logo on Chamber members’ placement on marketing materials
• Lead referrals and business recommendations directly to your company
• Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting assistance, including the “big gold scissors” and announcement of the event
The New Orleans Chamber is an events-driven organization that prides itself on hosting over 90 events per year. Chamber events give businesses and individuals
exclusive opportunities to network and connect with fellow business owners and individuals of the Greater New Orleans Area to develop business relationships
and generate leads. After all, no one knows your business like you do.
• Quarterly business luncheon series entitled New Orleans Chamber Presents...
• Chamber After 5
• Young Professionals Networking Night
• Women’s Business Alliance
• Small Business Seminars
• Power Breakfasts/Panel
• Green Seminars & Green Drinks (in partnership with LifeCity)
• Member Orientation
365 Membership Referral Program
Membership is the lifeblood of the Chamber, and the 365 Member-Referral Program allows the New Orleans Chamber the opportunity to reward dedicated
members. By recruiting a minimum of three new members, you can earn back 10% of the new member dues you bring in, on a debit card. Our best recruitment
tools are current members.
Office Depot offers 5% to 30% off retail price on selected office supply items in-store
First Data credit card processing solutions with free service comparison on your existing processor.
New Orleans CityBusiness. New members receive a FREE three-month subscription to the weekly business magazine New Orleans CityBusiness.
Free meeting space usage with Wi-Fi at the Chamber’s office