Gambel Communications Seeking Experienced Communication Strategist
Gambel Communications is currently seeking a Communications Strategist who will be responsible for managing communications consulting services for a group of clients. Duties include: media and community relations, social media management and special events. Experience with crisis/issue management is a plus. The ideal candidate has at least 3 to 5 years of experience in public relations in-house or at an agency.
- Develop communication strategies with measurable goals to advance clients' objectives
- Coordinate day-to-day account service and strategic direction for clients
- Identify, develop and execute media pitches to secure earned coverage; craft press materials
- Manage social media content and campaigns with working knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics and Sprout Social or comparable scheduling platform
- Create and plan special events appropriate to client's goals and budget