Goodwill Industries of Southeastern LA, Inc.
- Community & Civic Organizations
- Business & Professional Services
Goodwill Industries of SE LA offers opportunities to people with disabilities & other employment barriers to improve their economic self-sufficiency with training, education, support services & jobs
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Jodee DarocaVice President and Chief Financial OfficerPhone: 504-456-2622 ext. 1107Fax: (504) 456-2698
- Mr. Patrick DunnEmployment SpecialistPhone: (504) 456-2622Fax: (504) 456-2698
- Mr. William L. JesseePresidentPhone: (504) 456-2622Fax: (504) 456-2982
- Ms. Angela MuhammadPhone: (504) 491-1849
- Dr. Kim Rugon, Ph.D.Vice President of Mission Services/Workforce DevelopmentPhone: (504) 456-2622Fax: (504) 456-2698
- Ms. Brenda ScottAccounts Payable ManagerPhone: (504) 456-2622Fax: (504) 456-2698
- Ms. Shana SeguraSpecial Populations Job DeveloperPhone: (504) 456-2622Fax: (504) 456-2698
- Ms. Lois SpauldingDirector of Educational ProgramsPhone: (504) 889-5533Fax: (504) 456-2698
- Mr. Eric WhitleyPhone: 5046380504
- Ms. Sabrina WrittenMarketing & Public Relations DirectorPhone: (504) 456-2622Fax: (504) 456-2698
From I-10 EAST, Exit 232 (Tulane Ave/US-61/Airline Drive), right lane to TULANE. From I-10 WEST, Exit 232 (Tulane Ave/US-61). Stay left on the US-61 ramp to TULANE, then turn right at stop sign.