Emeril's Delmonico Restaurant & Bar
- Restaurants, Food & Beverage
Located on the famed St. Charles Avenue streetcar line, Delmonico, the legendary, century-old institution, is an icon in the restaurant industry and has been a cornerstone of traditional Creole dining since 1895. Reopened by Emeril Lagasse in 1998 after an extensive historic renovation, Delmonico continues today serving a modern style of Louisiana's Creole cuisine with Emeril's warm style of service in a grand setting.
- Happy Hour: Monday - Friday 5pm - 7pm
- Complimentary valet services are available at the front door
- Available for private parties of 10-120 guests or buy outs
- Both reservations and walk-ins are accepted
- Open for Friday Lunch